About this Plushie
This blog was inspired by an Ask Barnaby blog where Barnaby’s plushie answered questions concerning his owner.
Bunny is a living toy — Level 2: Toy Masquerade — The toy can switch between animate and inanimate at will, and may communicate with animals, babies, or generally anyone who can’t betray their secret. Such toys need to hide their sentience in the presence of older humans, sapient races and even toys that fall on higher levels of the scale.
About Bunny (stolen from tigertigerplushie)
- Was a gift given to Barnaby birthday.
- Can walk and talk. As such, Bunny can only talk to one person at a time as a crowd will scare him and he will become immobile. He is more likely to talk to his owner and the Tiger plush that Kotetsu owns but he tries to be open to others.
- Cannot eat or drink (but he loves to!), he’ll get sick if he does.
- Is a little naive when it comes to a lot of topics, but he tries his best.
- Currently lives on Barnaby’s bed.
- Regards Barnaby as his “owner,” and Kotetsu as a friend.
- Constantly asks if his little Tiger comes around and loves the visits from him and Kotetsu (he loves to make fun of Kotetsu’s beard)